Humdinger Spinnerbaits

I have a question. On Tackle Warehouse website you can buy the Humdinger Spinnerbaits with the old school flat rubber skirts for around $5 each. But when you look them up on Ebay they sell between $25-$35 each. Are they like the Wiggle Wart and have changed over the years and not as good as the originals and the ones on ebay are original. And if this is the case how can you tell them apart? The standard size seems to be 1/4oz. But id like to have some in 3/4- 1oz. Thanks guys and gals
    Dustin Davis
    Fish the days no one else wants to!!

2009 Skeeter ZX225
    225 Yamaha 4stroke
    Minn Kota Ultrex
    HDS Gen3 12/HDS Carbon 9

2. Member
    They did sell the company but they are exactly the same... you can also buy just the skirts to put on your favorite spinnerbaits.. Delta lures is another local company that basically copied the humdinger but then again made it their own. They have the rubber skirts but upgraded jig heads up with trailer keepers and all.. I prefer 1/4oz humdinger and a 3/8 delta lure.

3. Member
    They are great baits for 5 bucks, everywhere around here, the paint will come off the heads , but still catch plenty fish, delta lures usually 5-6$ great also, since humdinger was sold , I can tell no difference, great at that price. But over 7$ buy something else

Flat skirts? Like the H & H spinner baits??
    1995 Viper 201D
    1995 Johnson Venom 200
    Gas mileage is for sissies

5. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by justsomeguy View Post
    Flat skirts? Like the H & H spinner baits??
    Yes tackle warehouse sells them. Think 4.99 and they catch fish .

Quote Originally Posted by Chainslinger1959 View Post
    Yes tackle warehouse sells them. Think 4.99 and they catch fish .
    You are obviously familiar with H & H spinnerbaits and those suckers catch fish. Funny story as you know you have to put the hook on and then take it off when you put it on upside down but my grandpa and me were fishing and he lost about 8 fish on his H&H before he realized he forgot to put the hook on. He passed on years back so now I tell that story but for years I was sworn to secrecy, he would never live that down.
    1995 Viper 201D
    1995 Johnson Venom 200
    Gas mileage is for sissies

7. Member
    haha that is a good story. But yes, they are basically the same skits. I Still have around 10 packs of H & H spinnerbaits.

8. Banned
    Don’t know what it is about those Spinnerbait’s but they catch fish. Maybe the.skirt fish ain’t seen flat skirts that much anymore.
    J D