Thread: Broken Bow

Broken Bow

Has anyone been out on Broken Bow lately? I'm swinging through and fishing it for 5-6 hours on Saturday or Sunday on my way to Sam Rayburn, I'm curious how it has been and how to effectively use my limited time on the water there. Appreciate the help!

Haven’t heard a report lately. Typically this time of year, have a wiggle wart style Crankbait; Shad Rap or Rapala DT6; brown jig with green pumpkin trailer; suspending jerkbait on 8-10lb line; and a small swimbait like a Keitech 3.3 or 2.8 on a 1/4 oz jig head.

Good luck.

3. Banned
    Girlfriend's brother went out yesterday. Catching blacks on A-rigs and big small mouths on red wiggle warts.

4. Banned
    Well how was your trip?

5. Member
    Things went well. Fishing was slower than I was hoping for but 2500 miles without incident, good weather and a lot of fishing is a good trip. Fished Rayburn a couple days and got 5 small each day. Like 1.5-2.5 lb fish. Then fished some smaller lakes and caught some better ones, but nothing over 5. All on all it was a good trip. Went home through broken Bow, unfortunately it was at night but wow, those are some roads. I wish it was light out so I could see it. Thanks again for all the help. I got home about an hour ago and told the wife that broken Bow area seemed really cool