Interesting thoughts

This guy knows stuff!

(606)305-1956

Carrying either way is a huge responsibility, I've carried both ways. Years ago I thought nothing of open carrying, but now I believe it makes you a target. I prefer concealed now...

(606)305-1956

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BeeNix View Post
    Carrying either way is a huge responsibility, I've carried both ways. Years ago I thought nothing of open carrying, but now I believe it makes you a target. I prefer concealed now...

same!
    2000 stratos 20 ss (bought new)
    200 hp Rude ficht -re200flssh
    twin 12 ft. talons-blue water leds
    lms520c--hds7-hds9 gen2
    pulled by a 2500HD Denali
    bravo1 fs croxtonized
    proud dad of an ARMY Lieutenant.
    proud uncle of an ARMY Sergeant
    member of "team deplorable" MAGA
    ASE/GM Master tech before tools

5. Member
    Agree with Beenix. Now if I just had something to conceal carry.
    Praying for a Cure

Conceal! No sense in advertising. But glad the option is there!

2008 21XD 2008 300xs

7. Member
    Good video and thank you for sharing. I believe strongly in the 2nd amendment and own more guns than many, mostly for hunting, but several self defense weapons and a handful of "fun to shoot" guns as well. I am also a strong believer in concealed carry.

However, I have never been a fan of open carry in public. By public, I refer to parks, stores, etc.; places that are open to and frequented by the general public. Open carry in the woods or on your own property and such is fine. I think many that open carry are simply doing it to draw attention to themselves, particularly those that open carry a long gun. Many have done it simply to elicit a response from law enforcement in order to claim that their constitutional rights are being violated. I think the majority of people feel uneasy when they see somebody open carrying a long gun. Strictly my opinion, but I just don't see a need to carry a long gun in a tactical front carry sling at the local 4th of July celebration at the lakefront festival grounds.

I was in the pharmacy line one day, standing behind a early 20s man wearing basketball shorts and flip flops. He had a full size automatic in a holster clipped to the waistband of his shorts...made me think how easy it would have been to take his weapon. If I had been a criminal, he would have been my primary target...

(606)305-1956

9. Team Catfish Original hatcreek's Avatar
    Out of sight, out of (others) mind.
    USexit