Talon not extending all the way

I have a 12 ft talon that won’t extend all the way. The spike will extend but then it stops. There is a kinda of plastic flapper on the side, if I press that in the third piece will extend out. Now suddenly my second talon is doing this also. I don’t have a ASC near (4 hour drive away) and so it would cost a fortune to ship. Hoping for maybe a easy fix. Thanks

2. Member
    Try disconnecting the power for 15 minutes let everything reset then try it again. Sometimes electronics need a hard reset to remember who they are and what they're suppose todo.
    Comanche20 (Don)
    2008 Ranger Z 20, 225 RUDE
    Ultrex 45/36/112
    2 Birds
    2020 F150 LIMITED Eco Boost

3. Member
    Thanks I’ve tried that but it seems to be mechanical. There’s a little spring loaded tab that stops the third stage from deployment. If I press it In while it’s deploying the third stage will come out but not the second. I’m considering the spike the first stage.

4. BBC SPONSOR
    do you have an approved service center close? I would suggest taking it to them, it may just need cleaned up real good and the cables may need to be looked at.
    FTO Marine Supplies
    BBC Sponsor

5. Member
    Sorry to hear. It happened to me as well, take it to your closet service center. Mine cable came off a pulley. I wish you luck.

I had an issue with one of mine similar to what you are experiencing. I took it off carried to a service center and they had to replace the cable. Ot was the original single one I had on it and I had used a lot