May not be the proper place

I’m fixing to buy Either the new lowerance ghost or Garmin force. If you live in the okc area and have either I would like to see/hear them run. If you know of a place that has them set up and powered up I would appreciate the info. Bass pro does not cabbellas does not and to be honest neither place has trained employees on their products. Thank you in advance.
    But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,

gentleness and self-control.

2. Member
    I don’t know of anybody running either, everybody I know including myself runs the Utrex. I’m happy with that, but obviously you’re looking for something different. Good luck .

3. Member
    I have a ghost, my recommendation would be to run whatever trolling motor match’s your graphs.

4. Member
    Well graphs are going to have to be upgraded also. I haven’t dropped a ton of money in extras in a while. Had twins 11 years ago and been getting by just running what I’ve had.

I’m not excluding ultrex completely. I am in the A/C business and the brushless motors have my attention. I should probably look into them a little more than I have.
    But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,

5. Member
    X2 on the buy whatever matches your unit. I work the fishing department at bass pro and can tell you whatever you need to know on the ultrex and hummingbirds. Never personally used the force or ghost though.

6. Member
    Sir I truly did not mean to offend with the bass pro comment. I should have said the salesperson that I talked to seemed uneducated on all trolling motors. I should know better by now than to make a blanket statement as I did. There are good people at bass pro that are very knowledgeable that I talk to regularly when I’m there. I apologize if I offended you and sent a PM.

7. Member
    No offense taken sir. We Definately have opportunities in the marine department to get better knowledge of what's on display. All is good sir

8. Member
    Have been running the Garmin Force for nearly a year now and am really impressed. I have tried to tear it up and can't do it. Go to one of the fishing/boating shows this spring and see one in person. The Bass Tank and Garmin have working models at the shows they attend.

SE Kansas grass grower (retired)

ROCK CHALK

9. Member
    Thank you. Sir

10. Member
    The Bass Tank is running all three brands and selling all three brands. Im sure they could arrange for you to play with each one if you could work something out with them. PM me if you want a contact, or go to their new website.

www.thebasstank.com Scott, John and Zeke are great dudes and will fix you up and if you tell them your long term plans on your set up they will give you good advice as they have working knowledge with all three brands.

Thanks
    Danny