Thread: tackle shops

tackle shops

with 44 tackle gone where do you Citrus County boys go ? Those of you that use catalogs who do you prefer ? I'm not a fan of BPS as they seem to constantly track you then bombard you with e-mails.

2. Banned
    https://www.facebook.com/brookersbait/

Also the new Gander™ has a better selection than before the re-alignment.. They also have an excellent Clearance Rack for both clothes and baits

3. Member
    The Gander Outdoors in Ocala is pretty good. Booker's in Leesburg is awesome, I stop there when I fish the Harris Chain. I also like Tackle Warehouse.
    Brad Krone

thanks guys.Sounds like a couple trips coming up. I better try Gander first, my grand daughter is getting married in August and I've discovered my old suit stop fitting about 25 pounds ago

5. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JAZZ View Post
    thanks guys.Sounds like a couple trips coming up. I better try Gander first, my grand daughter is getting married in August and I've discovered my old suit stop fitting about 25 pounds ago

Then I'd recommend running up 200 and stopping at the Kohls™ which will be to Your starboard side before You get to Dicks™. Kohls has some nice clothes (dressy uppie) and if not there are a couple shops in that mall.

Good chow at the beer pub right across from Dicks™ they have a few nice microbrews and a pair of hotties taking orders make a whole day of it

tanky Mr. Stule

7. Member
    Hey Guys 44 is not gone they are relocateing to the old K-Mart plaza.
    They should be up and running in a couple of weeks.The new shop will be huge compared to the old one.

8. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Big dawg View Post
    Hey Guys 44 is not gone they are relocateing to the old K-Mart plaza.
    They should be up and running in a couple of weeks.The new shop will be huge compared to the old one.

Any idea if the new shop will carry BigDawgBaits™? I'm interested in a certain bait in particular...

good to hear about 44 Come on Lew share your secrets

10. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JAZZ View Post
    good to hear about 44 Come on Lew share your secrets

There once were these 3'' and 5'' swim-baits that were utterly fintastic. Then the Prince noticed they weren't any longer on the website, this bit of news threw the Prince for a loop. The Prince then did some digging and found some of these swim-baits but he noticed they were different. When the Prince first started using these baits, he told every village far and wide about how durable these baits are/were and how when the angler stopped the retrieve, these baits would 'flash and shimmer' as they fluttered down the water column. One angler the Prince told about the baits was a Barrister from a very large village and even He was thoroughly impressed with the baits and He too wanted to buy more, but alas, none were to be found.. Now the Prince uses StrikeKing Swim-n-Shiners™ and BioSpawn™ baits but if the Prince had either his squire or the Princess rummage through all the crap in his boat there ought to be a few bags, they will be in the bags that are triple bagged to keep fresh and they're stinkier than a 2 Schilling wench from the burgs..

The end.

fairy tales for seniors

12. Member
    Those Baits can be put back into production for the mere amount of $3000.00 each mold. anyone want to float aloan
    I know there are a few that have been waiting for these maybe by the end of summer the mold maker is sloooooooooow.
    As of rite now we have a few other priority molds ahead of them. 44 plans to reopen march 1st and they do carry Big Dawg Baits. The new shop is huge and I mean huge.
    Last edited by Big dawg; 02-22-2020 at 06:17 PM.

any Facebook updates on 44 ? I swung by this morning but it was closed.

14. Member
    Just talked with Chris they are still waiting for the floors to be finished and a couple of inspections. Keep an eye on the 44 face book page for an opening announcement.
    As soon as I hear any thing I'll post it.

Quote Originally Posted by Big dawg View Post
    Just talked with Chris they are still waiting for the floors to be finished and a couple of inspections. Keep an eye on the 44 face book page for an opening announcement.
    As soon as I hear any thing I'll post it.
    thank you Don Us old folks don't Facebook