Thread: BFL

BFL

Do a lot of anglers from maryland fish the BFL northeast division as it seems to me there is a ton of travel miles to fish this division , like the most miles than any other division. I mean to go from the potomac to champlain is like 11 hours snd the potomac to 1000 islands is like 10 hours and to cayuga like 9 hours . no other division do you have to travel that far . What are they thinking thats way to much to be just a weekend angler.

Yes,
    I know/know of some guys from MD, DE fishing that BFL division and they obviously don't do it for the money. LOL. Once in a while one of them will finish high and get a nice check but it's just really a lot of fishing vacations for guys that can afford it.
    2000 Javelin Renegade 20 DC.
    Strong men create easy times, Easy times create weak men & weak men create hard times. Sheikh Rashid bin Saeed Al Maktoum
    In 1944 18-20 year old's stormed beaches, and parachuted behind enemy lines to almost certain death.
    In 2015 18-20 year old's need safe zones so people don't hurt their feelings. "Author Unknown"
    In 2021 18-40 year old's want to and work to cancel you out if you have a different opinion.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tdt91 View Post
    Yes,
    I know/know of some guys from MD, DE fishing that BFL division and they obviously don't do it for the money. LOL. Once in a while one of them will finish high and get a nice check but it's just really a lot of fishing vacations for guys that can afford it.
    Lol, what he said. We simply just don’t have the water access like the other divisions.
    2018 Tracker 190 TX
    Torqeedo 10.0
    Humminbird Helix 12 G4N MDI+/SI+
    Minn Kota Ultrex 80

4. Member
    The BFL had a northeast division and the tournaments were 3 on the potomac and 2 on the flats and now its 2 on the potomac 3 up north i want them to bring back our division but people have to call BFL and complain.

Quote Originally Posted by stillwater View Post
    The BFL had a northeast division and the tournaments were 3 on the potomac and 2 on the flats and now its 2 on the potomac 3 up north i want them to bring back our division but people have to call BFL and complain.
    Guys I fished with did that series years ago and called tournament director advising we were not liking the move. Didn't faze them then but new ownership could possibly move it back. Torrissi & Gazzara AKA Torres & Garza to the Directors back then they could never get it right.

what
    2000 Javelin Renegade 20 DC.
    Strong men create easy times, Easy times create weak men & weak men create hard times. Sheikh Rashid bin Saeed Al Maktoum
    In 1944 18-20 year old's stormed beaches, and parachuted behind enemy lines to almost certain death.
    In 2015 18-20 year old's need safe zones so people don't hurt their feelings. "Author Unknown"
    In 2021 18-40 year old's want to and work to cancel you out if you have a different opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by tdt91 View Post
    what
    Southerners having trouble with pronunciation of Damn Yankee last names.