Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Member
    I tried a Fury on the Bullet I had with a 250XS, didn't work very well, if we were closer, I'd let you try mt 25p Bravo XS, I have 2, but I dinged one up on a ramp when my motor was messed up

2. Member
    Fury props have too much stern lift for Bullets

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullet 250 View Post
    I tried a Fury on the Bullet I had with a 250XS, didn't work very well, if we were closer, I'd let you try mt 25p Bravo XS, I have 2, but I dinged one up on a ramp when my motor was messed up
    I figure going from a 28 to a 25 Bravo that i would be all over the rev limiter, going to try and find a 26 or 27 to run and see what that does.

4. Member
    I want a 26p, but don't want to pay $625 or so, I've ran 83 with my 25p Bravo XS

5. Member
    I have a buddy who has a 26 Bravo 1 I think is what he said it was, he said it was an expensive prop back in the day, may give it a try.

6. Member
    Are the Bravo's your trying stock or have they been worked for a Bullet ? On my SS with a stock bravo 29 the holeshot was bad. A trip to Mark and it was a different prop. If its stock send it to croxton then adjust pvs plugs for desired rpm on holeshot.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bamacj View Post
    Are the Bravo's your trying stock or have they been worked for a Bullet ? On my SS with a stock bravo 29 the holeshot was bad. A trip to Mark and it was a different prop. If its stock send it to croxton then adjust pvs plugs for desired rpm on holeshot.
    I got me a Bravo xs 27 coming, it is labbed ( whatever that means ) but it has one ear slightly bent, going to see how the hole shot is, if I like it i will send it to Mark for working.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123