New ZX250 boarding ladder question

So after looking at a ton of boats and speaking with many dealers I am trading in my 2015 Nitro z7 for a 2020 ZX250. I have what may be a stupid question. The question I have is related to dual power poles with the hydraulic jackplate. Once the second power pole is added what happens to the boarding ladder? Looks to me like the pole will mount in its place. What are my options for a boarding ladder if this is the case? My apologies if this has already been covered.

2. Member
    dealer sold me a bracket that the ladder mounts to.

Yep - you need the bracket that allows the ladder to be mounted to the power pole bracket.

As said above they make a bracket to mount to the powerpole mount. I bought one for our 2006 and its a nice setup.
    06 Skeeter 20i Yamaha 250 HPDI
    Visit my Youtube Channel!
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCW6p06navSpOqUn3xotG2vA

5. Member
    Thanks, I’ll check it out. My ole man is my fishing partner and he’s not getting any younger, definitely need something in case he were to fall in.

6. Member
    Google R and R design. They are the ones that made your ladder and are the ones that make the Power Pole bracket to mount the ladder on. Give them a call, they are in Terrell Tx.

7. Member
    Thanks for the help on this, R&R supplied the part I needed. At least I’ll have something to do with the boat this weekend since all the lakes are closed in NM.