Thread: Pre-Cut Carpet

Pre-Cut Carpet

Anyone had experiences with pre-cut carpet? The Ranger is needing replacement, so I'm just starting the research process. Appreciate the input.

2. Member
    What does it cost to have someone cut it for you? Once you get all of the old carpet off and out of the boat, roll out your carpet lay out the lids, not to hard. When you cut the deck carpet you will have enough for a lid. When I do a champion, i cut the carpet 8" longer for the deck, 8.5' wide by 9', that chunk of carpet does the entire front deck, with enough left over to do a rear lid.Cut your carpet right and you will have very little waist. A triton 20 takes 7 yards of carpet, the scraps left over won't fill a 5 gallon bucket.
    2023 SCB 20EF
    2023 SCB CC 210LR

Pre-Cut is not cut to size. It’s cut with excess. Basically, I stead of rolling out the carpet and figuring out how to cut up the roll, someone else does that for you. They are not exact pieces.

4. Member
    The pre cut kit comes with every piece carpet for your boat including the rod boxes. Like said above they aren’t cut to fit you have to cut them to exact size. When you order the carpet if you have gray now get the shadow gray.
    Gun Control..... Is hitting your target every time