Thread: BRRRRRRR

BRRRRRRR

Went out and hooked up the RT for our annual Florida trip. It's 25 degrees here this AM....ready for some warmth! We should arrive in southern Florida sometime Sunday evening.

2. Tin Boats Moderator Pokie Pa's Avatar
    2 degrees here this morning at 8AM. Leaving for Florida next Saturday morning to visit my daughter
    and look around the areas near Apopka. Our house is for sale now and as soon as it sells we are headed to Florida permanantly.
    Can't wait to fish year round as I don't ice fish. I need some warm sunshine,

Tim Messer ~ Lake Ariel, Pa.
    US Army 1968 ~ 1971

2019 Ranger RT188 ~ Merc PRO XS ~ MK Ultrex

3. Member
    Have a safe trip and enjoy that warm weather.

4. Member
    Good Luck! Safe Trip! One of these days I'm going to make that trip just to go bass fishing for a week somewhere down there.
    '09 Ranger Z520 Silverado Edition / '09 Evinrude ETEC 250 HO
    '15 Xpress HD16DBX / Merc 59ci

5. Banned
    I'll be in Florida one week from today!

6. Member
    [QUOTE=Ranger391v;10863153]Good Luck! Safe Trip! One of these days I'm going to make that trip just to go bass fishing for a week somewhere down there.[/QUOTE.]

Thanks!

I’ll drive from Atlanta to the a Stick Marsh tomorrow. It already feels better temp wise than TN. It’s no wonder anyone above KY seems angry all winter.

I drive it straight through coming home. I’ve been saying this is the last year about an hour from home that long day for about 14 years.