Walmart muzzle loader deal

Yesterday in Wally World looking for fishing tackle they had a CVA wolf stainless steel 50 cal with 3-9 scope for $124.00. Couldn’t resist regular $250.00
    Atoka, Oklahoma. Had several other choices starting at $79 bucks. Also all ml bullets and accessory’s on sale. Large selection of powerbelt and sabots. Cheap
    04 Ranger 520VX
    17 Mercury 225 Pro XS

2. Member
    Had one and it shot great the first year, cleaned and put away until the next season and it wouldn’t group at all when brought back out. Tried different scopes and everything I could think of. Never could get it to shoot a 3 shot group that wouldn’t sling One shot at least 12 inches away from the others.

Those rifles shoot really good, especially for the price. I’m gonna check my local store now since the wife needs a muzzleloader.

4. Member
    shoot 86 grains of buckhorn 209 by volume with a hornady 240 grain sabots ( 44 mag pistol bullets ). mine will shoot 1.5 inch group at 150 yds. there is a youtube video about shooting the gun. use windex with ammonia to clean the barrel, only take's a few patches to clean the plastic from the sabots out. aerotip 250 grain shot well also.

5. Member
    checked here none in pa.

That's a great find

7. Member
    I got a Thompson center impact stainless 50 with a konus 3x9 scope nib.at raffle realistically what is it worth