Second tilt-control on 115 Pro XS?

I have a 2016 115 Pro XS (latest generation), with Active Trim and Vesselview Link as well as Vesselview Mobile. All is well, and I’m happy with it.

But I would like to add a second trim-control somewhere on my front deck so I can tilt up and down while fishing from the front. I have search quite a bit, but only found info regarding the older 2-stroke models.

Is there something available to achive what I want?

Ideally I would like Mercury to include trim-control in their VV Link so I can do it through my MFDs, but that seems a bit of a stretch....
    D8681AC0-D507-45B6-8CE3-41824C87156D.jpeg
    Last edited by Team Colibri; 02-16-2020 at 04:26 AM.

2. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    If you would, please take a moment to review the Forum Announcements and be sure to provide the Required Info (serial number) when posting. Thanks!

One of the easier ways to accomplish this would be Part# 18286A18 Auxillary Trim Switch Kit.

It is a surface-mount plate with trim switch and 10' of wiring. Trim switch will tie into the wiring for the keyswitch harness AT THE HELM.

Same wiring circuit that comes from the shift-control handle... wires are color-coded in the Trim Switch Kit.

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor

3. Member
    Sorry, serial number is 2B518570.

Thanks for the info, next stop is my dealer. :)