Xb2003 Foot Pedal Tray

I know this question has been asked 100s of times but I never really see any examples of it so here I am. My question is to those who have installed a recessed foot tray for a trolling motor in an 03 where did y’all mount it? Also did it interfere with the brace that is close to the bow of the boat? If it does interfere what did y’all do to remedy it? Pictures would be a huge help.
    97 Allison XB2003/ 250 Proxs

2. Member
    If you give me your number I can send you some pics. I'm a very computer illiterate guy, but I can post pics on fb, on craigslist and I can text a pic to you but I cant post a pic on the bbc!
    My tray is for the newer xtb21 models, at least that's what Bill at Allison told me. It does not interfere with the brace I wish they had mounted it closer to the brace.
    Some advice, go fishing with a buddy that has one in their boat( it can be any brand of boat), measure the distance from the seat post, try out other boats and measure until you find the one you like the best then use that measurement to put your tray in.

Follow the link to my Facebook page and to photos. Then to albums and look at the album called “my Allison”. Lots of pictures of when I put one in mine. I stayed behind the fwd brace. https://www.facebook.com/randy.gunter.12

Thanks guys I appreciate it
    97 Allison XB2003/ 250 Proxs

In all honesty,I find my xb03 too narrow up front,from where I sit at troller,I actually have my pedal offset,to favor my right foot,