Toledo Bend Bream

I've fished TB most of my life and don't know the answer to this! Is there such a thing a Bream guide on TB? If so who are they? I've got a friend wanting to bring some great grand kids down in May.
    2014 Phoenix 721XP, 250 SHO, Bobs Action Jack, Dual Blades, 112 Ultrex, 2019 Lariat FX4 F150 Supercrew 4x4

2. Member
    I’ve heard some of the bass guides do bream trips by request if not booked for bass trips. But personally don’t know who. A few phone calls to some of the bigger marinas might get you a guide or 2 to call. Maybe Toledo Tackle? There’s always dozens of guides there every morning.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Boatdoc39 View Post
    I’ve heard some of the bass guides do bream trips by request if not booked for bass trips. But personally don’t know who. A few phone calls to some of the bigger marinas might get you a guide or 2 to call. Maybe Toledo Tackle? There’s always dozens of guides there every morning.
    This was my thought as well, just wondering if anyone on here knew of one. I'll be going down to the camp in the next couple of weeks and I'll stop in at Toledo Town and ask!
    2014 Phoenix 721XP, 250 SHO, Bobs Action Jack, Dual Blades, 112 Ultrex, 2019 Lariat FX4 F150 Supercrew 4x4