How did you guys wire your 360 up front?

I’m possibly getting two units up front . 1 for 360 and other for 2d and map. How did you guys tie into your power up front . On my last boat I had to run a whole new power line to get the voltage up enough. And did you guys set up the 360 transducer to an accessory button so it doesn’t run all the time ?

thanks for any help.

2. Member
    Since birds are voltage sensitive and pull a fair amount of juice I did all new wiring for graphs. I've got #6 running from the battery to a fuse block in the rod box right in front of the console then ran #8 to a terminal block in the bow. Then I just hooked up the 2 bow units and 360 to that terminal block. I've got a master switch in the bilge that shuts the whole boat off so I didn't install a switch on the 360.
    All you have to do to stop the 360 from running is hit "stop 360" on your front graph and it will stop turning when you pull up the tm. If you shut the power off every time you move from spot to spot it will take a few minutes for your 360 to wake back up and show up on the network. You just don't want to leave power on the 360 at all times because it will drain your battery.

3. Member
    Ok that makes sense. Did you still add a fuse for the power of the 360?

4. Banned
    The dealer I bought mine from has a power wire for a single unit up front on a block. Now with 2 units and 360, I made sure all 3 has a inline fuses and connected those 3 to the single power wire b4 that was running the single unit.

I ran separate power for the solix 12 and my hds16 on the bow. Then my 360 is hooked into the Phoenix supplied boat power which runs through the power switch on my dash so when I cut that power off it turns the 360 pinging off as well. My hydro wave is also connected to this same power source and it works well for me

2023 Ford F150 XLT Super Crew 2.7L Ecoboost FX4
    2021 Phoenix 721/ Mercury 250 ProXS 4s
    HDS16 Pro- Solix15 : Console
    HDS16 Pro W/AT - Garmin 126 W/ lvs34 - Solix12/ 360 : Bow
    Dual 10' Blades/ Lowrance Ghost/ Bobs Hydraulic Plate
    225ah cranking / 100ah trolling. Ionic/Relion lithium

MLF Invitationals Angler
    Instagram @brettcarnright