Our new LiveSight mounts and combination with our 3in1 mount

Thought I would share some pictures of a pair of transducer mounts that I shipped to a customer last week...I sent him our Ultrex Livesight mount and 3in1 mount down and he quickly installed them, tried it out and was ecstatic with the combination!!!! Being able to build a pair of mounts that fit and function together perfectly is great and its great to have a set of mounts that allow you to use LiveSight, Side Scan, Down Scan and of course 2D all at once! He forgot to send me a picture with it folded all the way down in the DownView position but he said he will get some in the morning!

For those that do not know about our new LiveSight mounts they are dedicated mounts for the Ghost, MK Ultrex/Terrova and the MG Xi5 and they can do both Forward View and Down View and can be swapped back and fourth within seconds and the mount also allows the transducer to fold back ontop of its self for a compact "Stow" feature.

Just thought I would share.....Ryan

2. Lowrance/Garmin/GPS Moderator fishin couillon's Avatar
    That's pretty cool design for the LS ducer......
    YOU are not entitled to what I have earned!!!!!

2014 Phoenix 619 Pro / 2014 Mercury 200 Pro XS

3. Member
    Thankyou! Shipped one for a Ghost to Germany the other day!

4. Member
    Can you PM me a price for a 3-in1 TM mount or text pictures n pric eto 210 274 two four 19? Thanks

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigfishwilb View Post
    Can you PM me a price for a 3-in1 TM mount or text pictures n pric eto 210 274 two four 19? Thanks
    All are available directly on our website. Direct link to the Lowrance structure scan transducers is this.... https://rytekmarine.com/collections/...n1-trippleshot

6. Member
    I'm guessing that there will really be cover usage problems. It's a PIA when switching to an Ultrex from Fortrex to get the cover to fit, now with the Livesight mount it will never work without further modification again. Not hating, just saying.

7. Member
    Thanks for info. Checked out sit. Package deal for jackplate and TM mounts?

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Retired cop View Post
    I'm guessing that there will really be cover usage problems. It's a PIA when switching to an Ultrex from Fortrex to get the cover to fit, now with the Livesight mount it will never work without further modification again. Not hating, just saying.
    was confused at first but assume you talking about using a travel cover on the boat?

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigfishwilb View Post
    Thanks for info. Checked out sit. Package deal for jackplate and TM mounts?
    I currently do not offer package deals but you deffinatly will save on the shipping!
    Thanks...Ryan