Garmin Force Foot Pedal

Does anyone know if a Garmin Force foot pedal will fit into a 2016 Bassport Pro Elite tray without being modified?

2. Member
    Not quite. I’m working on mine right now. The tray is narrower at the bottom than the top. If I set it on something underneath it, it fits a lot better. I should find a solution in the next day or 2. If you want to see pictures for reference PM your phone number and I’ll send some. The pictures I tried to post were too large of a file.
    Last edited by hoss1908; 02-12-2020 at 07:54 PM.

3. Member
    Living the good life on Lake Hartwell, Fair Play, SC
    Yeah, trying to post on here really sucks doesn't it.

That was the same situation with my Ultrex pedal on my 2013....back end of the tray was narrower
    2013 Allison XB-21 BasSport Pro
    2023 Mercury Racing 300R
    Bravo FS 30P
    ProMax 30P

hoss1908 I'll message you my number for the pictures. AllyFishing, what was your solution? Thanks guys!

5. Member
    I built up the floor of the well until the pedal fit all the way back. Of course it is still higher than I wanted but I'm used to it now

I have pics on here somewhere that I posted
    2023 Mercury Racing 300R
    Bravo FS 30P
    ProMax 30P

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AllyFishing View Post
    I built up the floor of the well until the pedal fit all the way back. Of course it is still higher than I wanted but I'm used to it now

I have pics on here somewhere that I posted
    Same situation. If I set it on a 2x4, that inch and three quarters makes a ton of difference. Just have to figure out what I’m going to use when I permanently mount it.

7. Member
    i used braces under a piece of starboard cut exactly the correct contour of the interior of the well at the correct height to allow the pedal to fit back against. Similar to what you are saying about the thickness of the 2x4. The braces were aluminum angle cut to fit the inside perimeter of the sides and rear of the inside of the well
    2023 Mercury Racing 300R
    Bravo FS 30P
    ProMax 30P