Dual graph on bow of a p2

Posted this on the owners board with not much response. Looking for pictures of options for this appliction. Curious as to how congested the bow will be. Not really looking for graphs hanging over the troller foot controller. Lets see my options
    2013 Pantera 2
    200 Pro XS (2b009069)
    Ghost Trolling Motor

2. Member
    I just purchased the Bass boat technologies bow mount. They custom make them for many different manufacturers and models. It will arrive tomorrow and I’ll shoot some pics so you can see how they look and work.
    2020 BassCat Cougar FTD SP
    2020 250 Pro SX
    #Denalirods #Powerpole
    #PowerhouseLithium
    #Powerpole Move

3. Member
    My friend has this mount on a puma. I really like it. My concern is the recessed area is smaller than the puma or cougar . Im afraid the graph will hang over my troller pedal. I have emailed van . Need to actually call him and get some details
    2013 Pantera 2
    200 Pro XS (2b009069)
    Ghost Trolling Motor

p4 1 (2).jpg

here is my setup...Garmin 93SV in footwell on a big ram mount...Humminbird 899 just mounted to floor....could also add a second short ram mount for bird to add more floor space but plenty of room on the front of my Pantera 4 so I haven't bothered.....screens sit about the same height so makes it easy to view both at once.
    "Any pizza is a personal pizza if you believe in yourself"

I'm running dual Helix graphs on a Precision Sonar PMS mount connected to a large RAM mount. Works great, easy to connect and disconnect at the lake and will stay put if tightened down all the way! I can also lower it so the bottom graph rests on the deck if I know I'm going to run in rough water. I also like that I can move it around and adjust it some. The price and ease of install is also nice. Plenty of room up front on a PII...

Double Stack-2.jpgDouble Stack-1.jpgDouble Stack-4.jpgDouble Stack-3.jpg
    Rob Ridge
    www.folsombassteam.com
    2018 Nitro Z19 Pro, 200 Mercury Pro XS

Quote Originally Posted by Topwater All Day View Post
    I'm running dual Helix graphs on a Precision Sonar PMS mount connected to a large RAM mount. Works great, easy to connect and disconnect at the lake and will stay put if tightened down all the way! I can also lower it so the bottom graph rests on the deck if I know I'm going to run in rough water. I also like that I can move it around and adjust it some. The price and ease of install is also nice. Plenty of room up front on a PII...

Double Stack-2.jpgDouble Stack-1.jpgDouble Stack-4.jpgDouble Stack-3.jpg
    The PMS mount from Precision is a really nice setup simple and works good with the large RAM mounts and is quite a bit cheaper than most.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Redngoo View Post
    Posted this on the owners board with not much response. Looking for pictures of options for this appliction. Curious as to how congested the bow will be. Not really looking for graphs hanging over the troller foot controller. Lets see my options
    Here’s the BBT dual mount. Hint, working from the tongue is way easier than the deck when reaching your hand through the access hole!

2020 250 Pro SX
    #Denalirods #Powerpole
    #PowerhouseLithium
    #Powerpole Move

8. Member
    That's pretty nice Luke. Do you find the Ram falls a lot with that much weight on it?

9. Member
    I appreciate all the responses guys. Everything is purchased. I did order a bbt mount yesterday!. Though after talking with Van i purchased the 6 inch model(new) inatead of 4 inch model. In hopes of giving me a little more versatility since the p2 recessed area is smaller. Hopefully it works out ok! Im thinking i may have to slide it a little more to the starboard side is why i went with the new model!. If it dont ill return it and regroup.
    2013 Pantera 2
    200 Pro XS (2b009069)
    Ghost Trolling Motor

5 Keepers -

If you tighten the RAM mount down all the way, it doesn't move at all. If I'm going to run across the lake in big water, I will usually tilt it down so the bottom graph rests on the deck. Then when I get where I'm going I move it back up to fish. RAM does also make a tool to tighten & loosen them with if youreally want to make sure it's solid!
    Rob Ridge
    www.folsombassteam.com
    2018 Nitro Z19 Pro, 200 Mercury Pro XS

11. Member
    Red, it comes with a backer plate (top pic, it’s on the left). It’s basically a BIG tapped washer. I wanted to use it instead of lag screws but it won’t fit through the trolling motor hole so I improvised and got the fish tape and taped it to the end, then pushed it up through the driver’s side rod locker to the tm hole where I could reach it. Another tip is to drill the holes about 1/8” bigger than the bolts that go through the deck. That way you’ll have some “play” to thread them into the backer plate. If you have any questions, IM me, I’d be happy to help.
    Keith G
    2020 250 Pro SX
    #Denalirods #Powerpole
    #PowerhouseLithium
    #Powerpole Move

12. Member
    Im hoping to start receiving all my goodies supposedly today. Maybe ill get to start doing a little "cyphering". I believe the install will go good. I do have a few concerns. Guess we will see.!
    Knuckle thank you for your offer! If i have any issues i will contact you. Me and the boss(wife) will start on this soon!
    2013 Pantera 2
    200 Pro XS (2b009069)
    Ghost Trolling Motor

13. Member
    I have the mount plate, never used if anyone is interested make me an offer. Its just the plate to mount the units.

14. Member
    How are you guys fastening the tranducer cable to troller shaft?. The instructions says no cable ties. Ive always used cable ties but at this cost not sure i want to take the chance.
    2013 Pantera 2
    200 Pro XS (2b009069)
    Ghost Trolling Motor

15. Member
    Electrical tape has worked for me
    2002 Basscat Sabre Merc 150 XR6
    Humminbird Electronics
    Ionic Lithium Batteries

16. Member
    What says no cable ties? The bird transducers come with ties. Electric tape works great though.
    2020 250 Pro SX
    #Denalirods #Powerpole
    #PowerhouseLithium
    #Powerpole Move

17. Member
    Garmin livescope
    2013 Pantera 2
    200 Pro XS (2b009069)
    Ghost Trolling Motor

18. Member
    silicone tape - no sticky mess