Pointers for lake toho?

A buddy of mine just asked me to meet him tommorrow and fish toho. Hes driving down from La. any pointers or good places to start? First time for either of us. Thanks in advance for any help.

2. Member
    Fish your strengths, just look for clean water both shallow and offshore hydrilla.
    I will be on the chain tomorrow too but south on Kissimmee . Might try to google the Bass open that was recently there and gain some info.
    Post how you did have not been up that way in a while.

3. Member
    We have had two cold fronts of recent here, come prepared for that.

4. Member
    I may drive over there Thursday and see if I can do anything. I need to pull a front tire tomorrow and check my breaks, and I have the river 2 sea tacticalbassin lure that will be here tomorrow. Might go over and give it a try. Will see how tomorrow goes, and how the weather prediction is.

5. Member
    How'd y'all do? Deciding where I'm fishing this weekend, and Toho is always a fickle beast lol.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TohoRookie View Post
    How'd y'all do? Deciding where I'm fishing this weekend, and Toho is always a fickle beast lol.
    I didn't end up going. Went to Tenoroc today. It was tough, but I got 13.20200214_104833.jpg
    That was my biggest.