Megabass Vision 110 MATTE MAGIC SERIES new for 2020 @ The Tackle Trap!

The Tackle Trap is taking orders for the all new Megabass Vision 110 MATTE MAGIC series. Building upon the success of the Mat Shad color we have added the matte paint scheme to some of our best-selling Vision Oneten colors. The application of the matte finish gives the colors a very unique look in the water. All models in the series will come with a “Matte Magic” sticker on the package. All orders will begin shipping this week!! Click the link below in blue to be directed to them at The Tackle Trap website - PLEASE NOTE - there are TWO pages of Vision 110's and some of these are on page 2.

Megabass is excited to announce a new series of colors to the Vision Oneten lineup. Building upon the success of the Mat Shad color we have added the matte paint scheme to some of our best-selling Vision Oneten colors. The application of the matte finish gives the colors a very unique look in the water. All models in the series will come with a “Matte Magic” sticker on the package.

MEGABASS VISION 110 LINK

"Like" us at www.facebook.com/tackletrap "BBC10" discount code at checkout on our website for 10% off most items in stock - special orders available anytime

You have to see these in person to fully get the full effect. They are like works of art. Really, really liking this new series. And people were picking on me when I said mat shad was such a great color!

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Perry View Post
    You have to see these in person to fully get the full effect. They are like works of art. Really, really liking this new series. And people were picking on me when I said mat shad was such a great color!
    Mark, you need to get MB to rename Mat Shad to “Mark Shad”. I mean it’s just changing a couple letters

4. Member
    Crap. I foresee a delivery in my future. 110's are like crack for me.

5. Member
    Picked up the Mat Ayu yesterday. The pic doesn’t do it justice.

6. Member
    Skeleton Shad looks like a killer Table Rock bait.

I'm a big fan of the Deadly Black color and this Matte finish is just amazing... I particularly like the "flashy" colors with the Matte finish.

"Like" us at www.facebook.com/tackletrap "BBC10" discount code at checkout on our website for 10% off most items in stock - special orders available anytime

Are these available in the +1
    Kevin R. Brown 2020 Bass Cat Cougar
    2020 Mercury Pro XS 4-Stroke
    1999 Bass Cat Jaguar
    99 Mercury 250efi

Quote Originally Posted by jag9624 View Post
    Are these available in the +1
    No sir, not at this time.