Upcoming Elite on Chick February 14-17

With the conditions on Chick today, Sunday, February 9th, and looking at the upcoming weather for the week, I think the Elite guys are going to have a difficult time catching what could be possible this time of year. The lake is currently above full, muddy and more rain on the way along with cold nights on Friday and Saturday. I know these guys are good, but I don't think this one will be a very goos showing. Just my thoughts.

Local tournament this weekend was catching them.

3. Member
    I'd say there will be a bunch struggle with it for sure and it's going to fish extremely small with everyone trying to get out of the current and find cleaner water.
    But I had some really really good days last year when we had all that rain and high dirty water doing something not many people were doing and if I can figure it out I know the pro's will

4. Member
    I wondering if there is a chance of them postponing is until later in the year due to all the rain coming this week?
    2004 Stratos 285 Pro XL 150 Johnson

5. Member
    Postponed

6. Banned
    Now that's they've canceled the sun will come out tomorrow and it won't rain a drop for the rest of the week... ... Or, Katy batten the hatches... Dan

Quote Originally Posted by strokin2fish View Post
    Postponed
    That's the proper call.

Not only will the fishing be tough, but water levels will wash more trash into the lake than you can imagine. After levels this high I've seen everything from telephone poles to entire docks floating around. Safety issue for certain.

8. Member
    Have one out of spring city .they canceled it this past weekend water will be high and muddy hair jig what do you think it will take to catch them you can pm if you want