Banned

can't find these anymore

Like using these slim,long, pointed bullet weights. They seem to go through grass and fit the worm better then the standard bullet weight. In the picture the weight on the left is a standard bullet of the same size. Looking to buy some more but can't find a source. Anybody got a hint of where they might be found? IMG-1751.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Member
    Just seen those at Toledo Town sport shop on Toledo Bend in Louisiana.

Marks Props 317-398-9294, 1850 East 225 South, Shelbyville, Indiana 46176 propellerman59@gmail.com http://www.marksprops.com/index.html

4. Member
    I bought what I feel is a large amount off of eBay a few years ago. I should be good for 25 years or so. The guy that sold them sent a letter and claimed he was the one that designed them and sold the rights to water gremlin and that when water gremlin discontinued them he bought their stock to sell. He claimed to have a small amount left and when his stock was gone that was it. I do not know if that story is true or not.

5. Member
    I stocked up on them a few years back from landbigfish. Got a lifetime supply of every size. CT. and Rhode Island are the only states that can have lead shipped. The rest of the Northeast has lead bans. I got mine before CT. follows suit.

I have a bunch in the basement that I never use. Most are 1/4 ounce, but a few might be bigger and quite a few smaller. You can have them for the cost of shipping. PM me.
    "The man of system is apt to be very wise in his own conceit; and is often so enamored with the supposed beauty of his own ideal plan of government that he cannot suffer the smallest deviation from any part of it…He seems to imagine that he can arrange the different members of a great society with as much ease as the hand arranges the different pieces upon a chessboard.” Adam Smith, The Theory of Moral Sentiments

7. Banned
    that might be a true story transom. just over a year ago i bought a few off ebay. Went back to reorder and guy doesn't show up anymore selling anything. Just got a good lead from hulapopr and 21xdc about barlows I checked and they look pretty close. Then there's jeff hahn who made a hellofa offer thanks all

8. Member
    I looked in an old tackle box and found a pack of them you can have if you want them. Pm your address if you do.

9. Member
    Awesome site! Guys just wanting to help each other. Thats what we are supposed to be!

10. Member
    Water Gremlin used to make worm weights of that shape.

11. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bassboat1 View Post
    Water Gremlin used to make worm weights of that shape.
    I think that transom's story of the guy who designed then sold the rights to water gremlin may be true. Water gremlin doesn't show them for sale anymore either. As stated before Barlow's has some that are similar but not the same thing. Saw some bullet weight brand at wal mart today and they are longer and skinnier then the standard ones from other brands. so just may try a few. The cost of these things are so cheap that to take up the kind offers from members like Jeff Hahn and empty livewells would not be appropriate, but the offers are more then appreciated. It is nice to know that we can get together and discuss and research something that doesn't turn political or offends. thanks again