Power Pole help, push fittings leaking

Ok, so I have an original power pole. The motor went out last year, but I got a new one with CM 1.0 so I can pair Bluetooth switches with it. It was working fine for a while, but then one of my hydraulic hoses got a small leak in it. No big deal, ordered some new hoses. When I installed them and went to test it out, the push fittings on the pump and at the pole both leaked badly. They were pretty old, and it seemed like the new hoses were thicker walled, so I ordered new push fittings thinking that was my problem.

Got the new fittings in, installed them, pushed the tubing in, and when I went to test it, same problem. Both ends leaking badly. I saw on power pole’s website that they had compression fittings, so I ordered two straight ones and two 90s. I got them in and the 90s don’t swivel. Are they not for the pole? I’m getting frustrated with dealing with it, maybe you guys can help!
    2023 Phoenix 721 ProXP
    2023 Mercury 250 ProXS

2. BBC SPONSOR
    The reusable 1/4 fittings are not so reusable and are worth getting away from.

Upgrading to the 5/16 hoses and compression fittings is your best bet for what you have.

The 5/16 90 fittings do not swivel. You have to drop the tank in order to install them. Dropping the tank is not hard to do. Simply a few screws. When you remove the reservoir now is the time to check the intake screens to see how they look and if they have any gunk on them or if they are crushed. If so replace

Rich