I-70 Milford Team series

The I-70 Bass Anglers is proud to announce a Milford Lake Team Series consisting of six tournaments (one a month from April to September) plus a NO ENTRY FEE Championship in October. There are NO MEMBERSHIP fees for this circuit. Entry fee is $80 per team, fish from safe daylight to noon. $10 from each entry fee will go towards the Milford Lake Team Series Championship. Just show-up and catch fish.
    Fish at least four of the six tournaments and you'll be qualified for the... Milford Lake Team Series Championship tournament. Team of the Year will be determined by the team with the most points from your best four finishes.
    Team of the Year will receive some nice plaques and $500 (Interstate Battery of Northeast Kansas). Winner of the Milford Lake Team Series Championship will also receive nice plaques and cash. All contestants will be invited to the I-70 Annual Awards Banquet.

Dates are: Apr 11, May 9, Jun 6, Jul 11, Aug 8, Sep 12, Oct 3 (Milford Lake Team Series Championship)

Feel free to pass this on to anyone you might know that might like to fish this exciting new team series. There will be more information to follow. Follow the I-70 Bass Anglers Facebook page so you won't miss any updates. Catch more, catch bigger.
    Po' Boys Milford Jackpots
    I70 Bass Anglers Team Trail

2. Member

3. Member
    1990 Champion 184
    Yamaha proV150
    Garmin Electronics

This is gonna be fun!