Sportsman2 poles and foot switch pairing

Just bought the foot switches for my sportsman2 6’ poles. I paired up the passenger side just fine, then as I go repeat the process and pair the 2nd unit, i can’t get it to pair mode. I hold the “program” button and nothing happens. No beep, no red flash after 6 seconds. Hold it for 20+ seconds and still nothing. The green light on the face of the unit is always a constant green. The passenger unit is blinking green. Both units work fine with both key fobs. What am I missing here? Thanks in advance.

Cody

2. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Are you pushing and holding both program buttons on both pumps at the same time? You can text me at 607 221 3480 for proper pairing instructions.

3. Member
    Just wanted to give a huge thank you to Kevin with K&K Kustoms for helping put me In the right direction. You’re customer service and passion cannot be beat sir! And also to power poles customer service! The foot pedals are now paired and I have a much better understanding of my units. Thanks again!

4. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by SnaggleToothSabre View Post
    Just wanted to give a huge thank you to Kevin with K&K Kustoms for helping put me In the right direction. You’re customer service and passion cannot be beat sir! And also to power poles customer service! The foot pedals are now paired and I have a much better understanding of my units. Thanks again!
    very welcome glad we could help!