Thread: Retay shotguns

T Dub

Retay shotguns

Anyone own one? I just got one at a steal and I’m debating on keeping it or flipping it. Seems like a nice gun. I’ve never owned a Turkish shotgun.

The Turks make a ton of the low level names and they make them to the specs of the purchaser. In general they do the job and perform well. I think durability is a weakness these off brands have.
    2000 Javelin Renegade 20 DC.
    Strong men create easy times, Easy times create weak men & weak men create hard times. Sheikh Rashid bin Saeed Al Maktoum
    In 1944 18-20 year old's stormed beaches, and parachuted behind enemy lines to almost certain death.
    In 2015 18-20 year old's need safe zones so people don't hurt their feelings. "Author Unknown"
    In 2021 18-40 year old's want to and work to cancel you out if you have a different opinion.

Probably made at same facility the CZ’s are and they have pretty good reviews. The worse thing I saw about the cz was the heavy trigger pull.
    @kennethandmacy
    2004 Triton 196
    200 Merc
    1199/898

4. T Dub
    I decided to flip it - really wanted to keep it, but I need a few other things instead. It’s listed on Armslist if anyone knows anyone interested. Masai Mara Air King 3 1/2” (Ducks Unlimited Edition). Brand new unfired with tags still on it - comes with case and all accessories.