Cougar Storage Length

Does anyone with a Cougar and the new Mercury V8-250 have any first hand measurements on storage length? The website is showing 23'2" and my garage is about 23'4". How accurate is the website? If anyone has one sitting in their garage, I would greatly appreciate your help with a measurement with the motor fully tucked.

Thanks so much.
    2015 Nitro Z-7 175 Pro XS

2. Member
    When I get home from work in a couple hours I’ll pull some dead accurate measurements for you.
    2020 BassCat Cougar FTD SP
    2020 250 Pro SX
    #Denalirods #Powerpole
    #PowerhouseLithium
    #Powerpole Move

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Knuckle View Post
    When I get home from work in a couple hours I’ll pull some dead accurate measurements for you.
    Thank you sir. You're the man. If it's not too much to ask, could you also see if turning the motor to the side saves any space? I hear it's only about an inch?

4. Member
    I dropped a level and marked my floor. With motor trimmed down and tongue folded all the way in I got 23’-4 3/4”. I’ll check turning the motor next.
    2020 250 Pro SX
    #Denalirods #Powerpole
    #PowerhouseLithium
    #Powerpole Move

5. Member
    Turning the motor all the way, 23’-2 7/8”. I have a Bobs hydraulic jack plate. I think that dimension is the same as the atlas but I’m not 100% sure.
    2020 250 Pro SX
    #Denalirods #Powerpole
    #PowerhouseLithium
    #Powerpole Move

6. Member
    Another trick that can help is lowering the trailer jack as far as it will go.

7. Member
    Thanks Knuckle. Very helpful and yikes. This is gonna be tight. I guess if I take the drywall out I can get another four inches.

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by potomacbassin View Post
    Thanks Knuckle. Very helpful and yikes. This is gonna be tight. I guess if I take the drywall out I can get another four inches.
    It's going to be tight for sure. My stupid garage is 20 x 20. So my PII fits in there angled with a walkway way into the house. I want a Eyra or Cougar next but not sure I will we able to walk through the garage if I get one.
    Brad Krone

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BassCatBrad View Post
    It's going to be tight for sure. My stupid garage is 20 x 20. So my PII fits in there angled with a walkway way into the house. I want a Eyra or Cougar next but not sure I will we able to walk through the garage if I get one.
    Just add 10’ to the front or back. I had to and it’s the best home improvement yet! My wife uses it as a hiding spot from all my little hell raisers and “the other woman” has a parking spot.
    2020 250 Pro SX
    #Denalirods #Powerpole
    #PowerhouseLithium
    #Powerpole Move