Mercury OEM 3 Gal Oil Injection Reservoir Tank mount

Need to replace my Oil Tank mount. Is this something that can be purchased separately from the tank. Not interested in paying $200 plus dollars just to get a new mount.

2. Member
    gotta know what mtr man help me out here
    .................................................. ...the scariest thing in life is the unknown ...................................

3. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    If you would, please take a moment to review the Announcements at the top of the Forum, and be sure to provide the Required Info (serial number) when posting. Thanks!

Is this the BRACKET for the Remote Oil Tank? If so, there are 2 different brackets (a picture will help to identify exactly which one you need).

Yes- usually available separately. Might even be a few of us that have a couple brackets kicking around (now that folks are repowering with 4-strokes).

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor

4. Member
    1257-8742A22_1__63478.1534435485.jpg I have a 2004 Mercury Opti and this is the exact tank in my Triton TR-186. I need the wire bracket and the two mounting plates.

5. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    884481A1 (Bracket)
    12320 (Bracket, 2 Required).

Our Parts Department can set you up with these items.

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor

6. Member
    Thanks, I will give your parts department a call Monday.