Accommodations near Osborne landing

We have a small club that is having a tournament on the James this spring. None of us have ever been and are looking for a convenient boat friendly hotel near by. We would greatly appreciate any information about places we could look into. Thank you all in advance

2. Member
    There is not much that is really close to Osborne landing. I don't know too much about that side of the river. But there is plenty of safe lodging in Chester on the south side of the river. Where 1-95 crosses RT 10. When the Open was here, every one of those was full of boats. zipcode is 23236.

From there you can easily get to Osborne landing by heading East on Rt 10 and take I-295 across the river. Or I-95 up to I-895 (toll road) and cross the river. Both are simple.

Someone else can tell you about the north side of the river. But if you do stay around I-95 DO NOT stay around the Willis road area. Too much trouble there. Those 3 hotels have a 23237 zip.

3. Member
    I will second not staying near Willis road. Im not a big fan of the Chester area at I-95, but not sure there are many other options. Getting to Osborne from RT 10 and I95 is very easy though.
    Semper Fi

4. Member
    My recommendation would be staying g in mechanicsville. Only about 20 minutes from Osbourne.
    Roger Jenks Jr
    2021 Bass Cat Lynx
    250 Pro xs 4S Serial # 3B010758

5. Member
    We stayed at the hotels near the airport and had no problems.