Wiggle Wart Hooks

What hooks does everyone like on wiggle warts? I have originals that I love to fish with but the hooks are old and dull and I want to swap them out. Let me know which brand make model and size please! Thanks!

I've been putting KVD Triple Grips ultra points on mine. I *think* it's a size 4 on the front and size 6 on the rear, but it might be 2 on the front and 4 on the rear. If I remember I will take a look tonight and let you know for sure. It represents an upsize over stock on the front and basically the same as stock on the rear. Either way, I found that two of whatever the bigger size hook I put on the front makes them want to hold hands and of course snag up more. It also might be in my head, but I feel like the bigger hook on the front makes it dig more and act a bit more erratic.

These are new Wiggle Warts vs. originals, if that matters. I don't think it should, but it's worth mentioning just in case.
    2011 Skeeter ZX225
    225 Yamaha HPDI Series 2
    Minn Kota Ultrex 112 52"
    Console: HDS 16 Carbon
    Bow: HDS 12 Carbon, Solix 12 G2, Mega 360

3. Banned
    I use pre rapala warts exclusively. Original hooks were #5. Use Owner ST-36 #5 trebles and don't alter the awesome action with oversized clunky hooks

4. Member
    Same here- Owner # 5

5. Member
    I use Size 4 Gammy EWG. Key is to use a smaller split ring so the hooks don't tangle.

6. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DMart1 View Post
    I use Size 4 Gammy EWG. Key is to use a smaller split ring so the hooks don't tangle.
    No the key is not change Wart

7. Member
    key is to buy a Spro rock crawler instead...

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DrewFlu33 View Post
    I've been putting KVD Triple Grips ultra points on mine. I *think* it's a size 4 on the front and size 6 on the rear, but it might be 2 on the front and 4 on the rear. If I remember I will take a look tonight and let you know for sure. It represents an upsize over stock on the front and basically the same as stock on the rear. Either way, I found that two of whatever the bigger size hook I put on the front makes them want to hold hands and of course snag up more. It also might be in my head, but I feel like the bigger hook on the front makes it dig more and act a bit more erratic.

These are new Wiggle Warts vs. originals, if that matters. I don't think it should, but it's worth mentioning just in case.
    2017 Phoenix 618Pro

9. Member
    I also use the ST 36 #5.