Thread: WTB 200 or 294

WTB 200 or 294

I've scoured the internet looking for every possible stratos for sale. So far I've found a few I like, but not THE boat yet. I'm being picky and hoping I won't be looking for another boat right away, so I'm asking here if anyone knows of a dealer with one on the lot or if somebody has one they haven't listed yet, please let me know. I prefer a dual console with Yamaha, but would consider a mercury pro XS. Preferably I'd like to have an 07 or later model and I tend to lean towards dark colors. All white boat or a white hull is most likely out. Black hull with white, red, blue is my preferred. Thanks!!

wow,
    no wonder Tuesday night was a disaster. LOL
    2000 Javelin Renegade 20 DC.
    Strong men create easy times, Easy times create weak men & weak men create hard times. Sheikh Rashid bin Saeed Al Maktoum
    In 1944 18-20 year old's stormed beaches, and parachuted behind enemy lines to almost certain death.
    In 2015 18-20 year old's need safe zones so people don't hurt their feelings. "Author Unknown"
    In 2021 18-40 year old's want to and work to cancel you out if you have a different opinion.

3. Member
    was a nice white and green on eon Facebook stratos owners site but you didn't want white boat?
    2022 z519 cup 225 merc 4s ser # 3B210484. 2--hds12 live units. 2 poles, atlas plate, ghost, hamby's, active target, merc digital gauges
    2002 basscat pantera 3 (dad bought new) sold 8-2-22
    2000 stratos 20 ss (bought new) 200 hp Rude ficht great boat/motor sold 11-21
    pulled by a 2500HD Denali
    proud dad of an ARMY Captain
    MAGA
    ASE/GM Master tech before tools

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mactlman View Post
    was a nice white and green on eon Facebook stratos owners site but you didn't want white boat?
    Yeah I fish a muddy river all the time. My last boat had white hull and was a pain trying to keep clean.

5. Member
    I know of one but its in Canada about 20 min from NY border. I know its a distance but you would be saving about 35 cents on the dollar. Its 2013 red 294 evo.

6. Member
    This one is for sale...

7. Banned
    ^ Dude in the video must have a tackle issue. He has bait storage in the dam engine compartment

This one popped up yesterday in Virginia. Newer Merc 2 stroke with warranty left...

https://danville.craigslist.org/boa/d/danville-stratos-bass-boat/7086623177.html

8. Member
    Not a tackle issue. Just an issue with speed lol. I put all my weight as far back as possible so I can get as much speed as I can. These boats are much faster with zero weight at the bow.

9. Member
    Thanks guys, still looking! Charbonezz that boat is exactly what I'm looking for, but if I recall seeing that boat before, it had the flashed SHO correct? I think you might have been out of my price range, but I got your PM. thanks.

I store all of my lead and tungsten in the battery compartment of my 201 ProXL because the boat runs so much better when I minimize bow weight as much as I can.