OK now they have done it

I am angry. The damn coyotes got the last deer in the woods, there wasn't very many to start with. Anyone know where I can get a 30-06 7 barrel gatlin gun made.. I am serious, it is war time. Im not wanting to eat them, not wanting to sell the Hyde. I just want them gone
    Last edited by brushsjigs; 02-06-2020 at 10:49 AM.

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by brushsjigs View Post
    I am angry. The damn coyotes got the last deer in the woods, there wasn't very many to start with. Anyone know where I can get a 30-06 7 barrel gatlin gun made.. I am serious, it is war time. Im not wanting to eat them, not wanting to sell the Hyde. I just want them gone
    There are easier ways than a gatlin gun, but if you do get one made can I come hunting with you, PLEASE
    All sheep are eventually led to slaughter

3. Member
    Alpha dog and a 22-250......DONE! Make sure you are right with the wind.

4. Member
    Just put an ECHO Trigger in a AR15 and you have a Gatling gun. 600 rounds a minute with the ECHO. You will burn through a lot of ammo thou.
    2018 AlumaCraft Competitor 185cs, 2018 Yamaha F150XB w/2019 Yamaha T9.9 kicker w/Trollsmarter
    Heritage Custom Trailer w/Torsion axle / Vault Hubs & 4 step Trick Step
    Terrova 80# 24v I-Pilot, GARMIN 126sv
    Towed by: 2018 Chevy Colorado V6 Crew Cab 4x4 Long bed or 2016 Winnebago 38Q

5. Member
    I live in Frisco located outside Dallas, Texas. Last year, there were several coyote attacks on people either jogging or walking. So, everybody was tracking coyote sightings online. It would make you nervous walking the dog in the evening. Might need a Gatlin gun on a small push cart?

6. Member
    Get yourself a FoxPro electronic call, some Wicked red lights, and take your 223 out and take care of them. It's a lot of fun.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cover Dog View Post
    Just put an ECHO Trigger in a AR15 and you have a Gatling gun. 600 rounds a minute with the ECHO. You will burn through a lot of ammo thou.
    Yeah,, but it dosent sound as cool as BBBBZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Savage .308 Model 10 FCP Law Enforcement Sniper Rifle. Drops them in there tracks out to 600 yards

9. Member
    When you want to get serious about it, learn to trap with legholds. Traps 'hunt' 24-7, where as you can only last a few hours hunting. Callers and shooting is fun (and I like to do it when I can with a Primos Boss Dogg and decoy ...... heck night vision monoculars and scopes even), but trapping is where you can make a serious dent.

MB-550 is RTG as soon as you get it ..... Bridger #2 if you don't mind tinkering to make perfect but still works pretty good out of the box. There are some pretty good 'starter kits' out there that are aimed toward species specific (ie 'coyote trapping starter kit'). I like legholds with Offsets myself.
    '09 Ranger Z520 Silverado Edition / '09 Evinrude ETEC 250 HO
    '15 Xpress HD16DBX / Merc 59ci

10. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger391v View Post
    When you want to get serious about it, learn to trap with legholds. Traps 'hunt' 24-7, where as you can only last a few hours hunting. Callers and shooting is fun (and I like to do it when I can with a Primos Boss Dogg and decoy ...... heck night vision monoculars and scopes even), but trapping is where you can make a serious dent.

MB-550 is RTG as soon as you get it ..... Bridger #2 if you don't mind tinkering to make perfect but still works pretty good out of the box. There are some pretty good 'starter kits' out there that are aimed toward species specific (ie 'coyote trapping starter kit'). I like legholds with Offsets myself.
    This is the best way. Shooting them is fun but I like trapping them myself.