Thread: Glove Box Lid

Glove Box Lid

Anybody know where I can find a glove box lid? I’ve taken the passenger console off and need to cover the hole up. Anybody add a console and keep the lid but not need it? Seems like there used to be a Skeeter part’s guy or graveyard guy on here but I can’t seem to find his info anymore. I may have one lined up in 4-5 weeks but I need one before our tournament in about two weeks. . Thanks in advance.

2. Member
    measure your dimensions and find a local machine shop or trailer shop and have 1 made out of aluminum or steel and paint to match or ? you could use any type of handle at that point or recess a handle if you didn't want anything sticking up. there are some real fabricators out there, ya just have to look hard for them

3. Member
    Good luck on that, I tried to get one for my 09 iClass in in 2012 and according to Skeeter they were no longer avail unless you bought the whole console. I left some snacks in the glove box after getting home one night, and a squirrel tried to nibble through the glove box door.
    Jimmy
    Phoenix 721
    12" Bobs Hydro Plate
    Mercury 300 Xs
    Dave Bush Racing Kit
    28.5 Bravo

4. Member
    I have a passenger console on order. When it gets installed i should have the existing box lid available. You cover shipping and i will send it you. It will be coming off a 2017 ZX250.

5. Member
    PM sent

6. Member
    Still looking for one if anybody has a lead

7. Member
    Anybody have one from a single console iClass they could send me a picture of so I can get an idea what I’m after? I can eventually have a carpeted one but right now I’d be fine with what came factory. Just need to see what that is exactly.