Power Pole Charge

Thinking about purchasing a power pole charge! Couple of questions! Can you connect it to Humminbird units to see the information on screen or is it only lowrance? Can you see power pole info on Humminbirds? Also has anybody had any issues with interference on your graphs when using the trolling motor, with the charge installed? I know on my last boat I had interference ever time I hit the trolling motor when using charge on the run systems! Unhooked them and interference went away! I had a coupe different stay n charge chargers and a stealth charging system and they all caused interference on my graphs when using the trolling motor! I’d unhook them and wouldn’t have a problem! All graphs had there own wiring straight to back to the battery opposite side of trolling wires! Just wondering if anybody is having this problem with the charge?
    2008 Camo Xpress H18 with 2021 Mercury 150 Pro XS 4S Serial # 3B021969

2. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Can not connect to humminbird units no. Can only connect to the lowrance thru nmea w the optional gateway. Can not see powerpole info on birds no. As far as interference on graphs we have not heard of a single issue. Power Pole really did years of testing to assure this is a pretty flawless system when released and will work as advertised. Happy to give you a quote on one.. We have one of the lowest shipped pro=ices on the new CHARGE system.

3. Member
    Had zero interference. Haven’t had to look at the app once since I set it up initially. I am running HB Solix
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    2019 Skeeter FX20 250 SHO