Cleaner for White RT188

What cleaner are you using for your white RT188 that will keep it nice and white.

Have a good one and thank God for it!

2. Member
    I bought a few cases of Eagle One Wax as You Dry several years ago when they mislabeled the bottles. Before that I’d use Bass Boat Saver. Wipe it down when you come off the water. I’ve pressure washed the interior (no carpet) a couple times over the past few years. The Cumberland River has the nickname The Scumberland for good reason. The boat still looks great.

3. Member
    I have only used slick mist on mine and it looks as good a the day it was new. Wipe down most days and using spray every so often. That's it.
    Semper Fi

Mr. Clean magic eraser
    '06 Xpress X19 TS | 150 Yamaha VMAX

5. Tin Boats Moderator Pokie Pa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FlFedAngler View Post
    What cleaner are you using for your white RT188 that will keep it nice and white.
    Here is what I used on my Tracker PROV 16. BUT, mine is not painted as it is bare aluminum. I am not sure if it would be the same on painted hulls

Tim Messer ~ Lake Ariel, Pa.
    US Army 1968 ~ 1971

2019 Ranger RT188 ~ Merc PRO XS ~ MK Ultrex

6. Banned
    Wipe it down with a towel when you pull it out of the water. Don’t need to do much after that.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishfinger View Post
    Wipe it down with a towel when you pull it out of the water. Don’t need to do much after that.
    This is what i do. Any scum line wipes right off while it's wet. If you let it dries them it takes a little scrubbing!

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FlipSide View Post
    Mr. Clean magic eraser
    I just purchased the boat (used). It had a few various kinds of marks on it. Magic Eraser worked pretty good getting rid of them. Thanks.

Have a good one and thank God for it!

9. Member
    I've been using Top Coat F11 for a couple of years on my boat and my vehicles. Absolutely unbelievable.
    2015 Ranger RT188 DC; BassCat Storage Box; Mercury Optimax 115ProXS;
    19" Spitfire X7; Vessel View Mobile; Minn Kota Ultrex 80; GForce Handle;
    TM Eliminator; Helix 7 G2N SI Combo F/R; HydroWave KVD; BBT 4" Angled Bow Mount; Durasafe Locks for Electronics and Ultrex;
    Twist Step Boarding Ladder; EZEE Step ES1; BAC RAC Rod Storage; Motor Mate Transom Saver