1999 285 PE- Soft spot In floor around in floor cooler

Hey y’all- I have a spot on the floor in front of the in floor cooler that flexes a bit right where the cooler is attached to the floor. Should there be any worry that this is a sign of rotting? My understanding is that there is no wood in these boats. Any recommendations for a repair?

The boat has been garage kept for its life.

2. Member
    i have a 1999 javelin renegade 19 that has the same problem.actually mine flexes around the drain area which is in front of the cooler.i pulled out all my storage bins and took a flashlight to look under the flooring and so far mine is fine.poor water drainage under the floor i think is the problem.i am going to keep checking mine from time to time.sooner or later probably a new floor will have to be done.i think this is a common problem for a lot of the older stratos and javelins.mine had been garaged kept also for most of its life but i was told by the original owner that his garage was bad about sweating in the winter months.i really dont know about any wood in the boats but maybe some of the guys will chime in.thanks and good luck
    "keep your blood thin,you will live longer"