Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    We don’t condone trashing of any brand and we do not support dealerships misrepresenting our efforts. Dealers are presently receiving daily sales snippets of items that are sales points. It is BCB and YCB’s mission to sell based on merits such as better carpeting, better vinyls as well as all raw materials, and high quality’s in manufacturing as well as customer service.

2. Member
    It was quite some time ago but I had the same experience at a boat show. It was a small show and the only bass boats there were Legend. I had a BCB sweatshirt on and the few guys working the booth basically talked shit saying the only reason BCB sells anything is because of Ike. This was not long after Iaconelli got into a BassCat. I just smiled. Maybe if Iaconelli was with Legend they’d still be around jk

3. Member
    To be fair, I had the same experience wearing a Champion hat to a boat show from a Basscat salesman several years ago. The salesman was a member of BBC under several different names back then. A terrible salesman knocks the competition to promote their brand
    2019 Ranger Z520C DC / 250 Pro XS 4 Stroke

4. Member
    Dad has been heavily looking for a new bass boat. The phoenix/skeeter/Triton dealer did everything to trash basscat other than praise their own product. They asked what was the top of his list and he said basscat/Ranger. He wants to see them all that's why hes here. They went on and on about how you cant fish big waters in cats. Too narrow. Unfinished compartments. Cant sell in NY. My dad heard enough and said well you made my decision for me. And walked out! (Purchased a P.Classic today tho lol)

With finished compartments, and not plastic either.

Please tell Dad Thank You!

6. Member
    Well if it means anything, I recently bought a new boat and it was a Triton. I was born and raised a Walleye Fisherman, got transferred into Oklahoma, bought a used Triton, learned to bass fish in it, and I since bought a new Triton. Since then, although I’m happy with my boat, next new boat, bass cat will definitely be on the radar, this is based on everything I’ve read here, BCB seems to be a standup company with a solid following, that says a lot. I like the fact that owners are proud and don’t make a habit of bashing everything else. That same rule seems to apply to BCB management as well, which I deeply respect. They maintain a presence here, it shows they care.

Thank you, we do care and we don’t condone speaking ill of competitors. Facts are what should play in decisions and emotions, or fear, often override facts.

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bass Cat Boats View Post
    With finished compartments, and not plastic either.

Please tell Dad Thank You!
    Thanks to yall for making an amazing boat! The "unfinished" compartment are amazing without carpet! P. Classic may have a 90in beam but that front deck is also massive! Looking forward to many years fishing out of a top of the line bass boat! Keep up the good work! Us consumers appreciate it

Boat salesman who trash one brand to sell their brand in general don't last long. Give it a year or so and they'll move to another dealership selling the brand they were previously bashing and bashing the brand they previously sold. I've seen it time and time again.

The best boat salesmen won't stand there rubbing on the boat telling you how great it is. They'll put your butt in the seat and show you.

10. Member
    We were at the Columbus expo. And gentleman from the basscat factory was there. Ivan I believe his name was. Not 100 percent sure. Made my father get into the boat. Open everything. Sat In the seats. Explained why basscat did what they did to the boat and how each function had its specific use. Made the decision to purchase much easier!

11. Member
    We were at the Columbus expo. And gentleman from the basscat factory was there. Ivan I believe his name was. Not 100 percent sure. Made my father get into the boat. Open everything. Sat In the seats. Explained why basscat did what they did to the boat and how each function had its specific use. Made the decision to purchase much easier!

12. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bass Cat Boats View Post
    We don’t condone trashing of any brand and we do not support dealerships misrepresenting our efforts. Dealers are presently receiving daily sales snippets of items that are sales points. It is BCB and YCB’s mission to sell based on merits such as better carpeting, better vinyls as well as all raw materials, and high quality’s in manufacturing as well as customer service.
    Can you please explain the carpet and vinyls? I see some have 16oz carpet, some 24oz, is there more to it than that? Thanks

Yes, we use 24 ounce carpeting which outlasts the 15 ounce variation because the knap is tighter and it does cost more money. Our question is if they cut costs where you do see it, what will they cut where you don’t.

The vinyl is similar in that it has a cost variance as we moved to a more expensive, and more durable, CMI Syntec around 2015 model year. It was a new product at that time and it has performed flawlessly. Also two colors (Pewter and Charcoal) have the CoolTouch nanotechnology coating that is about 20 degrees cooler than other similar colors in the sunshine.

That’s also more expense and the cost of CMI vinyl is almost three times the cost of some competitors.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12