Question 250 ss trim/tilt up height

How can I get my motor to tilt UP higher? It trims high enough for me to attach motor tote to it and the trailer. If I ever needed to change a prop in the water or some other task, I don't think I could. Is there a simple adjustment someplace?

I like how it's set now for purposes of not potentially damaging the rigging tube by trimming too far. But it would be a good idea to have the option in emergency.

2. Member
    There is tilt/trim stop limit switch that you can adjust. Shoot me a reminder text and I'll send you a pic of where it is.
    2018 Bass Cat Lynx w/Suzuki 250SS.

3. Member
    Just make sure you don’t trim it up so
    high that you damage your cables. I have a hydraulic jack
    plate and have to raise it all the way up so I can teim
    up enough to put my motor totes on.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bahala View Post
    Just make sure you don’t trim it up so
    high that you damage your cables. I have a hydraulic jack
    plate and have to raise it all the way up so I can teim
    up enough to put my motor totes on.
    Thanks for the heads up. And when I read this post it got me to thinking that you likely trailer your boat with the jackplate up. They do say not to do this. I'm sure people do it all the time and don't have problems though. I always have mine all the way down so the weight has more support. But I guess you'd have to re-arrange your cables somehow to do that.

Booter got me straightened out like he normally does. I'm fine with the fact that it currently doesn't go up very high. But if ever, for example, needed to change a prop along the shoreline, it's nice to know how to get motor tilted higher.

5. Member
    Yes and you also got some good advice on caution when raising, so it doesn't damage the steering mechanism. It's relatively easy to adjust.

6. Member
    Kev - I raise my jack plate to install the motor toter, then lower it back down. I'm using the DD26 that fits on the rams.

Quote Originally Posted by Bahala View Post
    Kev - I raise my jack plate to install the motor toter, then lower it back down. I'm using the DD26 that fits on the rams.
    Is DD26 the brand? And do they make one specifically for the Suzy 250SS?
    Sam Dunaway
    2005 Triton TR-21X