Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Awesome looking boat! Congrats

2. Member
    Very nice looking boat
    You do not have to push it off anymore with the step up and pole to hold on too.
    Drive that baby off.
    I used to do the same thing until I got my Z19 with the easy step up from the trailer to the boat

2019 Z19

3. Member
    That's a nice valentines gift

4. Dogfish_Jones
    Thanks all, I'm very lucky to have a wife that understands how much I love to fish. But I think she is more proud of it than I am. She has already re-spooled all her reels and reconfigured her tackle boxes for our upcoming tournament season.

5. Member
    You're a lucky man - great wife and a heckuva nice boat. I have a feeling she is going to expect something pretty nice in return!

6. Dogfish_Jones
    Quote Originally Posted by ttranger View Post
    You're a lucky man - great wife and a heckuva nice boat. I have a feeling she is going to expect something pretty nice in return!
    Just take her fishing is all she ask for.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogfish_Jones View Post
    Just take her fishing is all she ask for.
    Ya just can't beat that!

Congrats on the new rig and one heck of a wife!!

wow awesome boat you have me beat my wife didn't buy me my new Z 21 I have coming but she did buy me my Z8 that I am trading in for the new Z 21 I customized a 2020 with every toy u can possibly get on a boat will post pic when I get it in a few weeks from bass pro your a lucky man

9. Dogfish_Jones
    Quote Originally Posted by paultangherlini View Post
    wow awesome boat you have me beat my wife didn't buy me my new Z 21 I have coming but she did buy me my Z8 that I am trading in for the new Z 21 I customized a 2020 with every toy u can possibly get on a boat will post pic when I get it in a few weeks from bass pro your a lucky man
    You will really like some of the new added features that the 2020 model has. My favorite one is the bottom of the console is sealed up and you now get to the wiring by taking the windshield off. Everything is right there and very neat.

I’ve since have added the Flow-rite drain plug system. It had the two flow-rite live well plugs installed, now everything is setup that way. I also added the Accu- culling kit. I got the new and much improved culling clips and holder with it.
    Last edited by Dogfish_Jones; 02-10-2020 at 08:00 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12