Thread: Bandits

Bandits

The top I believe is a first run bandit. The bottom is one I have the question about. It's a newer bandit same color but matte finish. Any value.
    Thanks,
    Dan
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/2RpL9jMVLazt5rCc6

2. Member
    Top is definitely one of the early ones. The bottom is kind of interesting. It looks like a new one with triple grips. I have saw the triple grip version that looked like that, but commonly the ones that look like that are the china ones. Look on the bottom around the front hook hanger. If it has 2 little dimples or kind of a rough spot then it is a triple grip version. If it is nice and smooth under there, then it is a new one that someone put triple grips on.

3. Member
    Has two dimples that look like paint bubbles see picture. Matte one is 2nd first run is first. Left to right. 3rd is triple grip but not first run.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/Tv2kTHZFnGY75oj78
    Thanks,
    Dan

4. Member
    Those dimples don't really look like I hoped they would, but I would still lean towards a later triple grip model on it. Value probably $7 each

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bassmaster96 View Post
    Those dimples don't really look like I hoped they would, but I would still lean towards a later triple grip model on it. Value probably $7 each
    Thank you for your help sir!

6. Member
    Anytime

7. Member
    So....other than dimples, what are the differences between first run and the newer ones? All I see is paint on the bill.

8. Member
    You can normally tell by the eyes, although some of them are a little tougher to tell than others.