Good day fishing

Caught three one 3 pds one about 4pds and this one which was 10.11 pds. Good fishing is beginning in Oklahoma.
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Official Lip Ripper' haftafish22's Avatar
    Nice fish! I can’t seem to break dd myself congrats! I’ve been trying to figure out where to go that isn’t a mud hole and cold

Great fish! What Lake?
    1997 Charger 186 TF
    1997 Yamaha ProV 175

Quote Originally Posted by haftafish22 View Post
    Nice fish! I can’t seem to break dd myself congrats! I’ve been trying to figure out where to go that isn’t a mud hole and cold
    I hear ya, Prague was chocolate milk today.
    1997 Charger 186 TF
    1997 Yamaha ProV 175

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigal74848 View Post
    Caught three one 3 pds one about 4pds and this one which was 10.11 pds. Good fishing is beginning in Oklahoma.
    How long was it? Nice fish!
    Last edited by itsahog; 02-02-2020 at 07:52 PM.

6. Official Lip Ripper' haftafish22's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by OkieLure View Post
    I hear ya, Prague was chocolate milk today.
    im out there once a week. Wish you would’ve asked before you went. Chocolate milk and 41 last weekend. It’s my usual because of
    proximity but I won’t be going tomorrow.

7. Member
    It was about 25 inches. I was fishing city lake near holdenville. Water temp ranged between 48-50 degs. All super shallow. Went today but earlier and only got one bite. I've caught four out of this lake over 10 pds over the last 5 years or so with biggest 11.4 pds. Dosent hurt that it is only 5 mins from my house. Lol

Congrats

9. Member
    TrackerUser

Quote Originally Posted by bigal74848 View Post
    It was about 25 inches. I was fishing city lake near holdenville. Water temp ranged between 48-50 degs. All super shallow. Went today but earlier and only got one bite. I've caught four out of this lake over 10 pds over the last 5 years or so with biggest 11.4 pds. Dosent hurt that it is only 5 mins from my house. Lol
    Do you know how many surface acres the lake is? Congrats, nice fish. I can’t seem to do the DD myself. I need to start fishing some of the lames like you are.
    There’s no use being stupid if you’re not willing to show it off.

12. Member
    High 2 - I believe 2000 acres. This lake can be intimidating for first time visit not alot of visible cover. I've fished alot of se okla lakes. Only other lake I've caught one pushing 10pds was dripping springs. I fish this lake alot because it is close to home so I know it well. Although I'm busy with alot of things on my weekends off I would be happy to take you out fishing if we can coordinate days... here is two I have on my wall
    Attached Images Attached Images

Looks like a great job on who did the mounts. I’ve fished Dripping Springs a time or two way back when. I don’t know why, but seems like the smaller lakes seem to hold better trophy chances than bigger ones do. Let me know sometime, we can go wet a line and maybe catch a few.

14. Member
    Long trip for ya but maybe trade trips on one of the lakes near you... I have good fortune that the person who did both lives across the road from this lake. At the time he was ranked in top 2 in world for taxidermy. Oldest mount was one on left from dripping springs. That will be 20 years ago in apr. Took almost 2 years to complete on each one but well worth it. When fishing gets a little more stable I'll touch bases with you - next full moon maybe.