Lightbulb Should the Caymas CX20PRO be my divorce gift?

I will be in the market for a new/used(low hours) bass boat at the end of the year as my divorce gift to me. lol. I thought I had it narrowed down between 2 boat, Phoenix 920 Elite or the Bass Cat Eyra but about a hour ago I was on youtube and came across THE CAYMAS. When I first saw pictures of it months ago I have to admit I didnt even consider the caymas it just didnt catch my eye. However after watching the youtube video it has grown on me and the Phoenix and Bass Cat dont even compare to the Caymas. Just from what I've saw the quality and workmanship and attention to details is unprecedented. It kinda reminds me of how ranger was compared to the other brands back in the day when they were just way ahead of the market and better boats then the competition in my personal opinion. I hope I'm right if I buy the CX20PRO. I have nothing but time on my side to make a decision and by that time it looks like I will be obsessed with that boat, even though I think I'm already there. Lol When I do buy I want to get it rigged out just how I want it. I work on the road so when I'm home I want to be 100% happy with my purchase so with that being said I'm a Yamaha guy. I want a CX20PRO with a 250 SHO, twin blade power poles, 4 Garmin 8610xsv with livescope (2 at the console and 2 at the bow) with bass boat technology mounts, Garmin Force Trolling motor, hydrowave, radio and speakers, and padded front deck. What do yall think about what I got in mind and does anyone know what price point I'm looking at? I know its gonna be expensive but my motto on that is "work hard, play hard" and I think it's time i do something for me, DIVORCE GIFT IS IT!!!!

Tight Lines
    Mike

2. Charger Boats Moderator TOUCH OF CLASS's Avatar
    We were at the boat show yesterday and I checked all there out and caymas cx21 was the winner in our opinion,big decks and the most important thing was the seating area which I can’t believe how many 20-21 foot boats suck .If I can’t stretch my legs out Iam not buying no matter what the rest of it looks like.The steering wheel sit perfect and the seats are very nice in the caymas The vexus I didn’t care for the seats ,leg room was good and the interior ideas were really nice along with livewells.
    Ramger 521 was really nice in that area also as was the skeeter fxr .Caymas has a very big center storage as the others and good size rod boxes ..Caymas seems to have a pretty deep hull for a good ride and you can mount big graphs.All the other boats there I would not even consider because of the seats and foot room .
    I would test drive the caymas and make your decision .

3. Member
    Looked pretty good with what I saw at the boat show. I watched a video of it running in really rough water and I could tell they were not gettin wet. Appeared to be a really dry ride. Only concern I would have is how it will back out between docks as the back end doesn’t have the taper inward to help it track in reverse. I don’t know. But I wanna get out on the water in one and check all that out. Even in person it looks like 4 or 5 different boats bred into it. Kind of a mutt. But pretty nice overall.