Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Member
    Gary, can you guys put 5-ratio gears in one of these so I can use it for cranking?

Quote Originally Posted by Condor482 View Post
    Gary, can you guys put 5-ratio gears in one of these so I can use it for cranking?
    I'm not aware of a 5 ratio gear set that will fit these reels. The available 6 ratio handles cranks, even 6XD type stuff just fine.

"Like" us at www.facebook.com/tackletrap "BBC10" discount code at checkout on our website for 10% off most items in stock - special orders available anytime

3. Member
    Gary, I bought one of the qualifying reels from you guys back in March. On April 16, I got an E-Mail from NAV@daiwa.com showing the invoice number SI153056 for the shirt with a note "Do Not Reply to this E-Mail" The order date was 3/30/20. The Invoice date is 4/16/20. I still have not received the shirt nor have I received any further communication.

Wayne

Daiwa has been shut down for some time due to the current situation. They will be processing all the HUK shirt promo redemption forms as quickly as possible, though it will take longer than normal due to these unforeseen circumstances. The shirts will come, it will just take additional patience and understanding. Thank you again for the purchase and I hope you're enjoying the reel!

"Like" us at www.facebook.com/tackletrap "BBC10" discount code at checkout on our website for 10% off most items in stock - special orders available anytime

This offer expires on May 31 guys. This shirt is awesome and does a great job keeping the sun off your neck and face without burning you up. Of course, the reels are fantastic too!

6. Member
    Just placed my order yesterday!

Quote Originally Posted by Vrybusy View Post
    Just placed my order yesterday!
    Thank you!

There are only a few days left to take advantage of this HUK promo guys. All models are still in stock and shipping daily...

8. Member
    For anyone that has worn the shirt, how does it run size wise? Pretty true??

Quote Originally Posted by autigerbass View Post
    For anyone that has worn the shirt, how does it run size wise? Pretty true??
    Since nobody else answered, they do fit true to size and are very nice!

10. Member
    I ordered my Tatula SV103XS today hopefully just in time to also get the hoodie!

11. Member
    Received my reel the other day! Thanks Tackle Trap!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123