Thread: Side Decals

Side Decals

So I discovered the side decals are in danger zone with lakes low and stumps, knocked some of the side decal off just trolling through some stumps cause they are on side of boat. May wait till I knock them all off before ordering another, its doomed to happen. I am considering taking them all off at this point. Unless Sclark sends me another for my troubles
    Jeremy
    Texas A&M \'99

I have concerns about mine. I was wiping it down a little bit ago and the towel caught the triangle piece. It is still fine but I can see it being a problem in the future.

3. Member
    You might call your dealer. I’ve had the best luck just calling my dealer and explaining the situation. S Clark is not tasked with fixing our boats. I think they prefer we go through our selling dealer. I usually send photos with my explanation, they call Vexus and pass on the photos, and I get it resolved easy peasy in most cases.
    white Vexus AVX 1980 - white Evinrude G2 150hp HO

4. Member
    When wiping down my boat after each outing, I have to slown down and wipe gently around the Vexus decal. The towel will catch on the decal if your not careful.

5. Member
    I have experienced the same thing as well after only 9 days of ownership. I will say my selling dealer did take care of this per the Vexus rep. I too now wipe very carefully in this area. Just need to remember to tell my buddies when they are helping to stay away from the letters.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2019 AVX1980 Sumit White
    150hp Evinrude Etec G2
    Ultrex
    Garmin Echomap ultra 106sv bow/console
    Joined the revolution 10/25/19

If you decide to pull the decals, post some pics. Been toying with the idea of removing mine and the pinstripes
    Vexus AVX 1880
    Pro XS 115
    6” MJP
    Garmin 94SV’s
    Force TM

7. Member
    I bet a stump can really grab the big things on the side of the glass rigs.

8. Banned
    Just take em off and be done with them. Pretty silly they even put them on there.