Thread: Chick Map

Chick Map

I'm from Wisconsin and I'm making the trip down at the end of April for the first time, after the AC Championship. What is the best paper map? I plan on downloading the lakemaster map for the Humminbirds. TIA

2. Member
    https://www.anglersheadquarters.com/...-map-tennessee

The Atlantic Mapping maps are the best I think, The Tackle Trap in Guntersville Al stocks the Atlantic maps but I don’t see the Chick one on their page. You can also call Michael Neals place, Dayton Boat Dock in Dayton Tn and they may have them too.
    Last edited by Sleepy111; 02-02-2020 at 07:06 PM.

Wishin' I was fishin'...

1990 Ranger 374v
    1996 175 HP Mariner - Magnum EFI
    25p Tempest - A45 model
    80 lb 24v MinnKota Maxxum
    Humminbird Helix 10
    Humminbird Helix 7
    Garmin EchoMap 106sv w/ LS
    Dual 8' Power Poles

I use Atlantic and Fishing hot spots, plus my lakemaster chip. I put more notes on my FHS map, less detail on the shore portion, more space to write. Got Atlantic at my local Walmart, same for hot spot. Also live six miles from launch at the dam.

They start raising the water the end of March first of April time frame and the lake doesn’t normally hit full pool until May. Be sure you get familiar with the channel markers and stay on the correct side of them. Navionics site has a nice chart viewer you can look at. I saw a boat smash a sandbar this weekend so please don’t let that happen to you.