Thread: Coronavirus

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by boneil View Post
    Which is why CCL will be my smallest holding for now. They did raise money.

https://www.barrons.com/articles/car...of2&yptr=yahoo

I'm not buying because I think they will be able to pay a dividend this year or next, or that the cruise industry will be back this year or next. I'm betting that CCL will be able weather this storm even if it takes a few years. In fact, I hope I get to buy more below $10 over the next year. And then in 3, 5, 10 years I'm collecting one hell of a return.

If it goes bankrupt, it wouldn't be the first time I lost on an investment.
    That makes sense. I also think that everything will recover eventually. We'll probably look back in a couple of months and wish we had bought a lot more.

So are you saying ccl is a good buy or to risky? I wasn’t quite understanding

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nitro26 View Post
    Probably a good buy if you don't mind the risk. The upside could be huge on it, but there is plenty of risk. IMO buying at these levels and setting a trailing stop would be the best thing to do if you aren't planning on holding longterm. If you are buying it to hold for years, then these prices are gifts.

4. Stocks/Investments Moderator boneil's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nitro26 View Post
    Yes. Good buy and very risky
    Thanos was the hero

Quote Originally Posted by boneil View Post
    Yes. Good buy and very risky
    I added some today also. if it drops significantly lower($6.50 or less ill add more). see what happens.

Thx for clarifying

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415