375 H&H ammo recommendations

Anyone shooting 375 H&H and if so what ammo are you using? I just picked up a Ruger No 1 for no good reason other than I was mad at my wallet. This gun will probably be used for moose and black bears which I know is way more gun than is needed. I am thinking of running factory Hornady Outfitter 250 gr. GMX loads through it. Given the cost of ammo and that I have never used the GMX I am looking for recommendations and or experiences with this or other bullets. Not a hand loader and yes I know shoot what shoots best out of your rifle. Just looking for a starting point. Thanks in advance for any and all feedback.
    5 Short of a limit

2. Member
    I've had good results with the Hornady 270 gr Interlock loads, though mostly i shoot 300 gr loads, i have an older Ruger Magnum rifle, it seems to shoot just about everything well, I used to have ammo custom loaded for me, I don't know if they're still in business or not (Superior), it was about 20 years ago.

3. Member
    Any good traditional softpoint from 270-300gr should take care of anything on this continent. The 375 is probably the most versatile chamber of them all. Pretty much any medium to large game can be taken. On the light side for dangerous game and obviously overpowered on medium game but it can do it all.

4. Member
    I believe good old Remington 270gr Core Lokt will handle your listed chores. For sure a fun old caliber.

NoCAL
    2004TR-21X/2015 250 ProXS
    2B112175