Where to source axles for my 99 mfi trailer?

Hoping I can find some i go on where to look or who to call to find the correct axles for my 99 mfi dual axle trailer. I have 1 bent spindle on each axle. I saw a post awhile back from Dennis about the axle Triton ordered from Dexter for this trailer but I can't find it. I called Dexter and Dennis ko longer works there. The guy I spoke with basically told me he can't help me if I don't have the tag on the axle with serial numbers. Neither axle has this ID tag. I've tried to find a comparable spec axle but not avail.

Anybody have any leads or solid info on where to purchase these from? I also want to replace my leaf spri gs while I'm at it.

From Dennis, this is what the specs were:
    88 HF / 69 SC B 3.5 drop 3500 lb axle with pads on bottom or under slung spring.

2. Member
    Numbers are stamped in the axle....no ID tag.

3. Electrical/Wiring/Trolling Motors Moderator CatFan's Avatar
    is this a torsion axle or conventional springs?
    If you have integrity, nothing else matters. If you don't have integrity,
    nothing else matters.​

4. Member
    Savage, any specific place? Would probably be easiest to peek at them when boat is in the water.

Catfan, it's just a normal leaf spring suspension.

5. Electrical/Wiring/Trolling Motors Moderator CatFan's Avatar
    May be other places, but I’d take the trailer to Waymire’s in Indy.
    If you have integrity, nothing else matters. If you don't have integrity,
    nothing else matters.​

6. Member
    Savage, any specific place? Would probably be easiest to peek at them when boat is in the water.

Catfan, it's just a normal leaf spring suspension.

7. Member
    I went through this exact thing last year. Took my trailer to a local Truck and Trailer repair shop. They pulled it in the shop, measured a bunch of stuff and ordered them in from their supplier. Took them about 15 mins to do all that. They ordered the axles in without the spring mounts on them and installed them once they had the old axles out and the new ones rough fitted. With the 2 new axles, all new hardware(bushings,bolts, etc) and labour I was right at $700 (cdn dollars) out the door for both axles. The axles came with bearing buddies in them also. I’m sure any good truck and trailer place near you could do the same for you. I put a ton of miles on my trailer last year after having that done and had zero issues.

8. Member
    When I redid a trailer in 2010 with UFP (now Dexter) axles, there was a tag, dead centre of the axle, on the bottom facing the road. I provided that number and they sent me a completely new axle with the exact same specs.

9. Member
    on Lake Hartwell in Westminster, SC 29693
    you only need to know distance to wms (wheel mount surface), assuming axles are u-bolted/leafs

and whether you want older style manual adjustable brakes or auto adjust brake (better) ...or none

10. Member
    Yes it's a typical u bolt/leaf suspension. I also would like to keep stock setup with only disc brakes on rear axle. Once I get ky boat out of storage, this will be first on my list of things to tackle. Hopefully I can get it figured out.