SPEAKING OF PROPS

K what is your guys thought in this situation? I have a 26 Pro Max love the way the prop handles & drives and the mid range. I am satisfied with the hole shot not too bad at all. I would like to get a few more MPH on top end. So should I keep this prop and send it to a awesome prop guy to try to get a little more top end? Or do I just purchase a 27 or 28 pitch?
    2005 21XD W/ 2005 MERC 250XS BULLET TOTAL PERFORMANCE BOAT!!

2. Member
    I have a 28P pro max I would part with if you want one, has 5 hrs on it like new.
    Email-spraz@windstream.net

I'd get a second prop. I never mess with my favorite prop, Until I find one I like better.

Marks Props 317-398-9294, 1850 East 225 South, Shelbyville, Indiana 46176 propellerman59@gmail.com http://www.marksprops.com/index.html

4. Member
    If decide to sell the 26 Promax let me know.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 21XDC View Post
    I'd get a second prop. I never mess with my favorite prop, Until I find one I like better.
    Great advice from the prop collector. Lol. I had a 28.5 bravo that I liked a lot but always felt there should/could be better. I kept it and tried probably 8-10 props over the last year. Some could do 1 thing better but none could get the starting role. Kept flipping them and finally cane across a 30 bravo xs that according to my numbers with the 28.5 I shouldn’t have been able to turn it. But I did. I know it’s been messed with because about 3/8” was cut off the flare. But it blew everything away that I’ve ever tried. Needless to say the 28.5 is gone and my search is over. Keep that prop and just buy and sell one at a time. If you’re patient you can do that and be +/- $50 every time.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cannon20xrd View Post
    I have a 28P pro max I would part with if you want one, has 5 hrs on it like new.
    Email-spraz@windstream.net
    I am interested in the 28 promax you have . Does it have pvs holes in lit?